Sunil Hi Tech Engineers Limited (SHEL) is a major Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) Company in India. SHEL is the transformation of a proprietary company into a growth giant. The Company started its journey as M/s. Sunil Engineering Works (SEW) in 1984, a proprietary company led by Mr. Ratnakar M. Gutte. In 1998, the company got incorporated as Sunil HiTech Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Since then many generations have joined the company enabling groundbreaking ideas and build the nation by quality led innovations for the Power, Construction and Infrastructure industries.
The company was converted into Sunil Hitech Engineers Ltd (“SHEL” or “The Company”) on, 18th August 2005.
This transformation was a vision that Mr. Ratnakar M. Gutte had for his company and the nation as a whole. His vision was to give innovative engineering solutions and services to the niche ever growing market of infrastructure sector in India. And how did he make this possible? By hiring energetic and enthusiastic individuals whose focus was building better customer base and giving prompt and quality services.
Hence our philosophy - to bring world-class technology into the country by changing the aspects of engineering and achieving international standards by our designs.
We thrive on it.
We are master casters when it comes to the industries we handle, as we have the state of the art facility that brings accuracy, precision and perfection in everything we do. With our constant efforts we are one of the market leaders in our own sphere of activities. Our pride - servicing the Power Plants and strengthening the Construction and Infrastructure Industry. Our meticulous processes have been appreciated by our clients as we keep a constant check on our quality of services. This is our USP.
Our target – get it right - first time.
Good Corporate Governance has been instrumental for building the group’s overall strength. Today the group stands tall with more than Rs. 2100 crores top line.
Sunil Hitech diversified into Power and Distillery through its subsidiary SEAM Industries Ltd at Butibori Nagpur in 2008, which has the capability to manufacture power plant and process plant equipment, power accessories (up to 660 mw), steel girders, for ROB’s and Railway coach. The company has an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 200.00 crores.
Our values define us. It serves as a guidebook to our daily actions and behavior. It guides us and acts as an ‘influencer’ to the way we work with each other, the way we serve our clients and also engage with our communities. At SHEL, we demonstrate integrity, respect and thrive on innovations. Our skilled professionals are responsible for the high level of execution and create a benchmark by providing timely completion of any given job. We give high importance to quality and safety standards. At SHEL we take utmost care of our employees and their development.
SHEL’s vision is to contribute extensively to the development of the Infrastructure Sectors by providing quality services matching the best in the Industry thus consistently meeting the benchmarks set by customers in terms of quality, price and schedules.
Our mission is:
- To develop and implement the best industrial practices, both offsite and onsite with innovative construction techniques.
- To continuously improve on cycle time reduction and modernization of construction methods thus bringing consistency in our dealings by applying these methods to the projects handled for the power, process and infrastructure sectors.
- To bring in a high level of execution skills, meet customer benchmarks serve customers and satisfy them through timely completion of projects without compromising on quality.
- To improve on existing quality system in its operations.
- To achieve greater productivity and safety standards.
- To develop human resources and improve employee attitudes.
- To maintain good growth of net worth and build on the assets of the company.
- To be a market leader and a highly dependable services provider.
- To develop partnerships for growth and diversification.