Safety and Quality
The board of directors at SHEL are committed to effective Quality Management throughout all design and construction processes and believe that high quality service and workmanship are the key to sustainable business development. In order to achieve this, the Company infuses sufficient resources to projects for Research and Development activities in these areas with an aim to actively control and monitor all visual, physical and technical quality aspects. ‘Zero Errors’ is the standard expected by our clients and this is our aim.
The key points of this policy are:
- Creating and providing supreme services to the client.
- To keep on growing in the arenas already well established.
- To collaborate the ideas of the newer generations with the experienced ones.
- Keep a check on the technological update that takes place in the market place.
- Venturing with newer and innovative companies.
- To ensure job security and satisfaction, to all employees and motivate them to grow more.
- To ensure safety to life by keeping a regular check on the equipment.
- To come up as a socially responsible and strong firm.
- Creation of supreme fabrication, erection and combining of power plants and infrastructure requirements.
- To ensure stable growth.
- To use innovative ideas for newer and more efficient services.
- Use the updated technology for better results and focus on cost effectiveness.
- Venturing with newer companies for increasing output and diversity.
- Motivating employees to grow, thereby increasing quality productivity.
- Providing a healthier work environment for the employees.